Updated 3rd April 2020
The new Business Continuity Voucher is available through Local Enterprise Offices and is designed for businesses across every sector that employ up to 50 people.
The voucher is worth up to €2,500 in third party consultancy costs and can be used by companies and sole traders to develop short-term and long-term strategies to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Business Continuity Voucher is available to support businesses:
- Develop business continuity plan
- Assess current financial needs in the short term to medium term
- Reduce variable costs, overheads and expenses
- Review and explore supply chain financing options
- Implement remote working processes or procedures
- Leverage HR expertise
- Leverage ICT expertise
- Prepare a business case for application to emergency financial interventions available through Banks, SBCI and Microfinance Ireland
The goal is to help companies make informed decisions about what immediate measures and remedial actions should be taken, to protect staff and sales.
The scheme is not suitable for clients of Enterprise Ireland, IDA or Údarás na Gaeltachta. Client companies of Enterprise Ireland, IDA or Údarás na Gaeltachta should contact their relevant agency, which have other suitable supports in place.
This is a restricted scheme with ordinarily one voucher available per business.
Qualifying applications will be processed and assessed on the basis of their receipt by the LEO to such time as the fund is exhausted or on 15 May 2020, whichever is earlier.
- Download the application form.
- E-mail your application form directly to your Local Enterprise Office, as an attachment to your e-mail. Each Local Enterprise Office has its own e-mail address which you can find on https://www.localenterprise.ie/Find-Your-Local-Enterprise-Office/
- Your Local Enterprise Office will acknowledge your e-mail. After an assessment has taken place, they will let you know if your application has been successful or not.