The financial services industry worldwide has undergone perhaps one of the most turbulent and wide reaching upheavals in recent times. In response to the financial crisis of 2008, many Central Banks around the world have created a range of legislative and regulatory reforms designed to ensure financial stability and consumer and investor protection and avoid past failures arising again.
At Crowleys DFK, we understand the many challenges faced by organisations within this industry as they attempt to keep up to date and respond to the ever growing and changing legislative and regulatory requirements.
Our multi-disciplinary financial services team have the sector knowledge and experience to provide independent and objective specialist support and advice to organisations across the sector including:
- MiFID Investment Firms
- Fund Administration Services Providers
- Investment Intermediaries/Brokers
- Payment Institutions
- Credit Unions
The global reach of the DFK International network means that we can provide our clients with an integrated and robust global service for international engagements.
- Central Bank authorisation process
- Compliance and regulatory services
- Risk management
- Internal audit
- Independent audits e.g. AML function, client asset examinations
- Regulatory reporting services
- Preparing organisations for Central Bank inspections
- Statutory audit
- Tax compliance
- Tax advisory
- Accounting & financial reporting
- Management reporting
- Staff training – Compliance, Data Protection, AML, Risk Management