We have a wealth of experience advising and working with legal & other professional services firms.
With the recent expansion of the Law Society of Ireland’s monitoring team, all firms can now expect monitoring visits more frequently. Our work procedures are not merely designed to produce an accountants report but also provide assistance in ensuring your records are of the required standard. We have designed our work programmes to provide a cost effective service with the minimum amount of disruption to your business.
The talented people in our tax department can provide your practice with non-competitive support across a range of tax heads including Capital Taxes, VAT on Property and Revenue Audits. We have developed successful service partnerships with a number of local and overseas legal practices, other accountancy practices and overseas specialist VAT companies.
Our highly skilled specialists provide strategic and practical advice to help clients meet their compliance and regulatory obligations and business objectives.
- Preparation and submission of Accountants Reports to the Law Society
- Conducting health checks in advance of Law Society visit
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Tax compliance and planning advice including personal tax, partnership tax and succession planning
- Non competitive tax support
- VAT on Property
- Capital Taxes (CAT, CGT)
- Revenue Audits
- Outsourced payroll
- Outsourced accounting
- Guidance on a wide range of IT development issues
- Practical advice in terms of your accounting and business systems