- Employee wellbeing is a huge focus of our CSR strategy. We promote a positive work-life balance consisting of flexibility in working hours, where required, as well as staff appreciation and health initiatives.
- We understand the importance of our team members getting to know each other outside the office. Regular social activities are organised and we encourage everyone to participate.
- We are committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
At Crowleys DFK we are committed to engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting our community. Making time for charitable fundraising and volunteering is a priority for us. We recognise that employee participation creates valuable opportunities for personal development and teamwork. Movember, Marie Keating Foundation, Simon Community and Dress For Success are some of the charities we fundraised for throughout 2018. At the beginning of 2019, we launched our Charity Partner of the Year initiative with Cork ARC Cancer Support House as our inaugural Charity Partner of the Year. Our goal is to raise funds and awareness for the invaluable specialist professional services and emotional support they provide to people with cancer and their families. Some of the fundraising events we have participated in to date include the Cork City Marathon, a skydive and a staff bake-off.
- We do our best to reduce waste and increase recycling within the workplace. We do this by providing the appropriate recycling and waste management processes.
- Employees are encouraged to bring laptops to internal meetings to reduce the amount of printing.
- Lights turn off automatically in unoccupied areas to save energy.
- All plastic bags have been replaced with reusable canvas bags.
We have raised
for Cork ARC Cancer Support House in 2019