- Employee wellbeing is a huge focus of our CSR strategy. We promote a positive work-life balance consisting of flexible working hours and 3pm Friday finish in summer, as well as staff appreciation and health initiatives.
- We understand the importance of our team members getting to know each other outside the office. Regular social activities are organised and we encourage everyone to participate.
- We are committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
At Crowleys DFK we are committed to engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting our community. Making time for charitable fundraising and volunteering is a priority for us. We recognise that employee participation creates valuable opportunities for personal development and teamwork.
Throughout the years we have participated in charitable events to support Movember, the Marie Keating Foundation, Simon Community and Dress For Success.
At the beginning of 2019, we launched our Charity Partner of the Year initiative, with Cork ARC Cancer Support House as our inaugural Charity Partner of the Year. As well as raising over €16,000, we promoted awareness for the invaluable specialist professional services and emotional support they provide to people with cancer and their families. Some of the fundraising events we held include a skydive, a staff bake-off and a virtual race night.
- We do our best to reduce waste and increase recycling within the workplace. We do this by providing the appropriate recycling and waste management processes.
- Employees are encouraged to bring laptops to internal meetings to reduce the amount of printing.
- Lights turn off automatically in unoccupied areas to save energy.
- All plastic bags have been replaced with reusable canvas bags.
- Reusable water bottles and a water filter system have been introduced to replace plastic waste.
- We are on the path to a paperless office.
We have raised
for Cork ARC Cancer Support House in 2019