Corporate Social Responsibility is an essential part of our business. Showing a level of care for our employees, our community and the environment are key factors in how we measure our success.
- We recognise the value of difference and welcome the unique contributions that our employees bring in terms of their gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, family status, education, disability, religion.
- We draw on their different perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures to make our company stronger, more creative and innovative.
- We are committed to creating a gender balanced and diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Health and Safety Policy and Employee Health and Wellbeing Programme in place to include flexible working hours, remote working, right to disconnect and safeguarding policies and supports, sports and social activities and employee wellness and financial wellbeing events.
- First Indigenous Accountancy Firm to achieve the KeepWell Mark Accreditation.
- Supporting ending mental health stigma through participation in the Green Ribbon Campaign.
- Equipping all employees and managers through information and training and ensuring that all managers attend a Mental Health Manager Workshop.
- Committed to providing excellence in employee experience through an enhanced onboarding process for new joiners which includes buddy system and introductory team lunch.
- Ensuring home working ergonomic assessments are completed for all employees.
- Committed to supporting career progression through education & training (8 of our 10 partners started with the firm as trainees and 8 from our Senior Management team).
- Committed to providing trainees and interns with one of the best learning environments in the profession. We are a Gold CAI and ACCA Recognised Training Organisation.
At Crowleys DFK we are committed to engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting our community. Making time for charitable fundraising and volunteering is a priority for us. We recognise that employee participation creates valuable opportunities for personal development and teamwork.
Throughout the years we have participated in charitable events to support Movember, the Marie Keating Foundation, Simon Community and Dress For Success.
At the beginning of 2019, we launched our Charity Partner of the Year initiative, with Cork ARC Cancer Support House as our inaugural Charity Partner of the Year. As well as raising over €16,000, we promoted awareness for the invaluable specialist professional services and emotional support they provide to people with cancer and their families. Some of the fundraising events we held include a skydive, a staff bake-off and a virtual race night.
Our Charity Partner of the Year for 2020-2022 is LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice. They provide specialised hospice care to children with life limiting conditions and their families from all across Ireland. They care for the whole family, allowing patients to be children and parents to be parents rather than full time carers. Some of the fundraising events we have participated in to date include Step Challenges, Win a Day Off Work Raffles, Christmas Light Displays, Donate As You Earn and many more.
- Natalie Kelly, Partner, is a certified Sustainability Leader and sponsors practice-wide sustainability initiatives.
- All employees are required to complete sustainability training.
- On the path to a paperless office.
- Print as you go system and dual monitors to reduce unnecessary printing and only recycled paper used.
- Waste management system to encourage employees to recycle and compost.
- Reusable canvas bags replaced all plastic bags.
- Reusable water bottles and water filter system to reduce plastic.
- All IT equipment purchased is from Dell Technologies’ sustainable portfolio.
- Policy for all new company cars to be electric.
- Renewable plan with energy supplier for 100% renewable energy.
- Lights automatically switch off in unused areas of offices.
We have raised
for our Charity Partners since 2019