Technology is a fast-paced, dynamic industry experiencing rapid growth. Ireland is home to 8 of the top 10 tech companies in the world. Our educated talent pool, R&D incentives and low corporate tax rate make Ireland an attractive place to do business for fast-paced companies. Similarly, our home grown tech entrepreneurs understand the value these benefits can bring.
Crowleys DFK provide the full range of accounting and business advisory services required for technology companies to achieve sustained growth. We specialise in first round funding, strategic outsourcing partnerships and corporate infrastructure. We work with start-ups to large multinational technology companies.
Our international reach through DFK International means that we can offer local advice supported by a broader knowledge of international financial reporting. This is key to the success of growing technology companies.
We offer the following services:
- Financial strategy advices
- Investment by domestic/international shareholders
- Funding requirements
- Provision of financial information for investor/joint venture negotiations
- Tax planning and corporate structuring advices
- Valuations, disposals and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Outsourced procurement
- Outsourced payroll
- Changes in ownership/new funding rounds
- The most effective use of capital investment received
- R&D tax credits available
- Project financial modelling
- Business plans and financial projections including profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflows
- Financial models and reports to reflect financial strategies
- Valuation and financial due diligence of potential investments/joint ventures.
Contact a Technology Specialist today:
What Our Clients Say:
“In addition to internal audit services, there is a high level of knowledge and expertise within Crowleys DFK from which we can draw, particularly in the areas of taxation and company secretarial. Core strengths of the firm are its extensive public sector experience and ability to understand the workings of organisations operating in this sector.”