Ireland is home to many of the most innovative tech companies in the world. Our educated talent pool, R&D incentives and low corporate tax rate make Ireland an attractive place to do business for fast-paced companies. Similarly, our home grown tech entrepreneurs understand the value these benefits can bring.
Crowleys DFK is advising exciting emerging businesses in the sector. We specialise in first round funding, strategic outsourcing partnerships and corporate infrastructure.
Our international reach through DFK means that we can offer local advice supported by a broader knowledge of international financial reporting. This is a key component to the success of many growing technology companies.
Financial strategy advices
- Investment by domestic/international shareholders
- Funding requirements
- Provision of financial information for investor/ joint venture negotiations
Tax planning & corporate structuring advices
- Valuations, disposals and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Outsourced procurement
- Outsourced payroll
- Changes in ownership/new funding rounds
- The most effective use of capital investment received
- R&D tax credits available
Project Financial Modelling
- Business plans, financial projections including profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflows
- Financial models and reports to reflect financial strategies
- Valuation and financial due diligence of potential investments/joint ventures