Working closely with Partners and Management, you can expect your duties to include:
- Focused on the provision of compliance services across all tax headings to our diverse client base
- Researching and resolving technical issues throughout the compliance process
- Liaising with the Tax Manager and Partner as well as other Tax team members
- Assisting colleagues within the Firm with tax queries relating to clients.
- Involved in other ad-hoc tax related duties as required.
Skills & Experience:
- an Honours third level degree from a Bachelor of Law, Accounting, Commerce or related discipline
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages and report writing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- Birthday leave is offered to all of our employees.
Please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!