In this role you can expect to be responsible for:
- Dealing with clients daily face to face onsite.
- Financial reporting, month end closing and preparation of annual statutory financial statements.
- Review and supervise the work of Trainees.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Assist in the reviews of financial controls.
Can you tick most if not all of these boxes:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a practice environment.
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Office and SAGE accounting packages.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!