Organisations that are focused on achieving their business objectives in operational effectiveness and efficiency, reliable financial reporting, and compliance with regulations; consider maintaining effective internal controls as simply good business and essential for protecting their reputation and brand.
At Crowleys DFK, we helped many organisations to develop, implement and assess sound systems of internal controls to assist them in achieving their strategic objectives. Our experience allows us to implement best practice policies and procedures for our clients as well as providing continual development and monitoring of the operation of those systems.
- Provide independent assurance on the soundness, adequacy and application of the system of internal control of an organisation
- Help ensure the quality of internal and external reporting
- Help ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulation, and also with internal policies with respect to the conduct of business
- Suggest a framework through which the internal systems and controls can be periodically reviewed by Management and the Audit Committee (if any)
- Provide guidance and advice for implementing best practice