On the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force and implements a harmonised data protection regime throughout the EU. The regulation places certain obligations on organisations and demonstrating transparency, accountability and compliance are the governing principles.
Our Data Protection Support Services team is made up of highly skilled specialists with an in-depth knowledge of data protection law and practices (particularly GDPR) and are dedicated to helping you achieve GDPR compliance.
Our Data Protection Support Service:
- Assists organisations to implement a successful Data Protection programme so the organisation can continue to focus on its core activities.
- Applies best practice in achieving and maintaining compliance with EU data protection requirements.
- Delivers security, productivity, risk management and cost-efficiency benefits.
How we can help:
- Prepare a Gap Analysis between current practices and those required under the new regulation.
- Ensure Data Protection/Records Management and Retention Policies and Procedures are in line with new regulations.
- Conduct a Data Mapping exercise.
- Develop Privacy Notices/Disclosures for your organisation.
- Determine if a Data Protection Impact Assessment is required by your firm and provide assistance in implementing.
- Provide support to your appointed Data Protection Officer and ensure their roles and responsibilities fully include the requirements under the GDPR.
- Provide GDPR workshops/training to Board members and staff.