Company Law imposes a wide variety of statutory compliance obligations on all registered companies. Failure to meet these obligations can lead to criminal and financial penalties for both the company itself and its directors.
Working closely with our audit, corporate finance and tax teams, our company secretarial team can provide you with a confidential, efficient and quality service. We ensure that you and your company remain in compliance with your statutory obligations and that you are getting accurate, reliable and timely advice on any regulatory changes that may affect you.
- Company formation
- Registration of business names
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Share issues and transfers
- Changes of directors/secretary
- Change of Registered Office
- Filing of statutory returns
- Provision of Registered Office
- Dealing with company strike-off