Whatever your accounting and financial reporting needs, Crowleys DFK has the knowledge and technical expertise to provide you with high quality and reliable advice. Our pro-active and flexible approach means we can tailor our services to meet your particular needs. We will identify opportunities and areas for improvement and help you to understand management and financial accounts and reports.
Our expertise lies in advising SMEs; both Irish and subsidiaries of foreign SMEs; public sector organisations and voluntary organisations. Our clients represent industry sectors including professional services, property and construction, tourism, retail, manufacturing and information technology.
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements in accordance with relevant legislation and accounting standards (FRS102 or IFRS)
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of financial reports to head office
- Implementation of computerised accounting software
- Project and departmental accounting and reporting