At Crowleys DFK we have been working with clients in the tourism & hospitality sector for over 30 years. Particular issues that affect the industry are management reporting, raising finance, cash and stock control.
Our understanding of these issues is key to our delivery of services to tourism & hospitality businesses. Our specialists combine their skills and experience in assurance, advisory and tax with a deep knowledge of the industry to provide the strategic and practical advice you require. We adopt a flexible and pragmatic approach, tailoring our service to the particular requirements of individual clients.
We work with clients in the pub, restaurant, hotel and bed & breakfast, night club and tourist transport business.
At Crowleys DFK, we have the collective knowledge and experience to help and give you a clear perspective on how to move forward.
- Business plans, cash flow, forecasting and budgetary controls
- Management and financial accounting
- Specialist accounting systems
- VAT and PAYE – including ‘health checks’
- Corporate and personal taxation planning and compliance
- Company secretarial
- Succession planning
- Sourcing finance
- Effective and efficient asset and business finance
- Business valuations
- Risk management
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Tax investigation