At Crowleys DFK, we have extensive experience advising clients in all aspects of the retail and distribution industry, including wholesale, retail, and consumer, transport and logistics businesses.
Our multi-disciplinary retail and distribution specialists have the collective knowledge and experience in audit and accounting, tax, risk advisory and corporate finance to provide the strategic, practical and industry-focused advice you require.
We tailor our service to your particular requirements to help you address the issues affecting your business. Through a partner-led service we maintain regular contact with our clients and help them to develop financially efficient businesses.
- Management reporting
- Cash and stock control
- Effective and efficient asset and business finance
- Capital allowances
- Business valuations
- Risk management
- Business plans, cash flow, forecasting and budgetary controls
- Management and financial accounting
- Specialist accounting systems
- VAT and PAYE – including ‘health checks’
- Corporate and personal taxation planning and compliance
- Succession planning
- Sourcing finance
- Audit, internal audit and corporate governance
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Company secretarial
- Tax investigations