Corporate governance and VAT; an increased demand for services and fundraising are some of the issues and pressures affecting the not for profit sector. At Crowleys DFK, we help organisations and charities of all sizes to respond to the challenges they face and to achieve best practice.
Our not-for-profit team draws together expertise from various disciplines throughout the firm to provide clients with strategic and operational advice and assistance. We maintain regular contact with our clients and help them to develop financially efficient organisations without losing sight of their objectives.
- Funding applications
- Tax & VAT planning
- Tax-efficient fundraising
- Financial management and systems
- Internal audit
- Risk reviews and assurance
- Corporate governance
- Audit including external audit and independent examination of annual accounts
- Payroll bureau service
- Strategic planning and mergers
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of budgets and projections
- Investment of funds
- Accounts preparation