According to Forbes, Ireland is one of the best countries in the world for ease of doing business. A pro-business environment coupled with an educated talent pool creates a welcome platform for high-performing companies.
The firm has a nationwide presence in Ireland and international reach through DFK International. This means that we can offer local advice supported by a broader knowledge of international financial reporting. Our clients say that this gives them a ‘joined up’ service.
Our experienced team will advise you on how best to structure your Irish operations. We will work with you in securing Government funding and on dealing with your tax and company obligations. Once you are set up, we can provide you with the full range of professional services required to run your Irish branch.
- Incorporation of Irish company
- Setting up banking arrangements
- Tax registration of company
- Personal tax registration of non-resident directors/newly resident employees
- Assistance with sourcing of premises
- The start-up exemption and grant applications
- Recommendations for legal representation
- Recruitment of employees
- Setting up information technology
- Setting up financial systems and controls