The food and agribusiness sector is the largest and highest performing indigenous industry in Ireland. It is exporting to over 150 countries globally every year.
Crowleys DFK advises food manufacturers and distributors operating in this important economic sector. We understand the challenges they face to produce competitively priced, quality products in a highly competitive market.
Clients include large scale food exporters and members of the farming community. Our work centres on tax and advisory services. We also provide tailored advice in relation to EU grant applications, regulatory obligations and expansion into new markets.
- Assist with the establishment of operations in many jurisdictions
- Advice on international tax structures in conjunction with our DFK colleagues worldwide
- Robust management accounting procedures to monitor margins, volumes and cash flows
- Provide funding and business strategy advice to start-up agri-tech companies
- Due diligence and valuation of brands