A fast growing North American media company wished to set-up a European operation to further its expansion.
Working with our DFK colleagues, we discussed with the client the advantages of using Ireland as its EU base.
We advised the client on:
- The corporate structure.
- Share capital requirements.
- Requirements to avail of Ireland’s low corporate tax rate at 12.5%.
- Dividend payments and any withholding tax considerations.
Since forming the Irish entity and registering it for taxes, we service the client with:
- Our in-house payroll and management accounts bureau.
- Advise on ad-hoc tax and queries.
- Preparation and audit of statutory financial statements.
- Corporation tax compliance services.
- Company secretarial services.