We’re looking for Trainee Accountant (Audit) to join our team in our Dublin office – based in College Green.
Crowleys DFK is one of Ireland’s top firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- Gain experience with both Internal and External Audit Client
- Assist with the completion and delivery of internal projects and reviews
- Assist with the preparation of external audit paperwork
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
Skills & Experience
- Honours 3rd level degree from Accounting, Business, Finance or related discipline
- Working towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA or similar)
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Working knowledge of Excel