We’re looking for Part Qualified Internal Auditor to join our team in our Dublin office – based in College Green.
Crowleys DFK is one of Ireland’s top firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
- Assist with the delivery of internal projects and reviews.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Perform controls testing.
- Complete testing work papers and audit files.
- Assist with the preparation of high standard reports for review by Management.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in an internal or external audit role.
- Working towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA or similar).
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!