We’re looking for a qualified IT Auditor to join our team in our Dublin office – based in College Green.
- Deliver IT audit projects and reviews for clients.
- Examine risk management controls within an Information Technology infrastructure.
- Review effectiveness of information systems at safeguarding assets and maintaining data integrity.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Provide IT Risk Consultation and expertise on projects and implementations.
- Prepare testing working papers and IT audit files.
- Prepare high standard reports and recommendations for clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified IT Auditor with suitable professional qualification (CISA / CISM / CISSP or equivalent).
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA) desirable but not essential.
- Honours Third Level graduate of an IT, business or related discipline.
- Strong IT Audit and IT Risk Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, Microsoft Office and report writing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Hold a valid work permit and full Irish driving licence.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!