We’re looking for a qualified IT Auditor to join our team in our Dublin office – based in College Green.
Crowleys DFK is one of Ireland’s top firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
Do you enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment with a great work – life balance? This could be the role for you!
- Deliver IT audit projects and reviews for clients.
- Examine risk management controls within an Information Technology infrastructure.
- Review effectiveness of information systems at safeguarding assets and maintaining data integrity.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Provide IT Risk Consultation and expertise on projects and implementations.
- Prepare testing working papers and IT audit files.
- Prepare high standard reports and recommendations for clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified IT Auditor with suitable professional qualification (CISA / CISM / CISSP or equivalent).
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA) desirable but not essential.
- Honours Third Level graduate of an IT, business or related discipline.
- Strong IT Audit and IT Risk Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, Microsoft Office and report writing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Hold a valid work permit and full Irish driving licence.