We’re looking for a Company Secretarial Trainee to join our team in our Cork office – based in the City’s Central Business District.
Crowleys DFK is one of Ireland’s top firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
Do you enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment with a great work – life balance? This could be the role for you!
- Preparing and filing annual returns.
- Drafting minutes for Board and Shareholder Meetings.
- Statutory post incorporation changes to include, but not limited to, appointment and resignation of officers, transferring and allotting shares and changes to the Constitution.
- Incorporating new companies.
- Striking-off dormant companies.
- Preparing and filing statutory forms with the Companies Registration Office in Dublin and Companies House in the UK.
- Maintaining Statutory Registers and Minute Books.
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external clients as necessary.
- Assisting where required on ad-hoc projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Possess a third level qualification in Business or Law.
- Interest in pursuing or already pursuing the ICSA qualification.
- Task and administration focused with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on their own initiative.
- Driven and ambitious.