We’re looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join our team in our Cork office – based in the city’s central business district.
Crowleys DFK is one of Ireland’s top firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients.
- Perform all aspects of the risk based audit process ensuring on time completion and within agreed fee budgets.
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements.
- Supervising and reviewing the work undertaken by audit trainees.
Skills & Experience
- Suitable professional qualification with post qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, CPA or IIA
- Technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!