We’re looking for a qualified Audit Senior to join our team in our Cork office – based in the city’s central business district.
Crowleys DFK is one of Ireland’s top firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
Do you enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment with a great work – life balance? This could be the role for you!
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients.
- Perform all aspects of the risk based audit process ensuring on time completion and within agreed fee budgets.
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork.
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements.
- Supervising and reviewing the work undertaken by audit trainees.
Skills & Experience:
- Suitable professional qualification with post qualification experience (ACA, ACCA, CPA or IIA).
- Technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.