We’re looking for a Accounting Technician to join our team in our Cork office – based in the City’s Central Business District.
This is an exciting chance for a candidate holding a recognised technician qualification to further their career in one of Ireland’s long established Accounting Practices.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Reconciling creditor invoices to approved purchase orders.
- Requesting PO requisitions when required.
- Monthly maintenance of outstanding purchase orders.
- Processing payments.
- Monthly creditor reconciliations.
- Month end accounts payable reporting.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger maintenance.
- Bank and control accounts reconciliation.
- Processing of VAT returns and ensuring compliance to filling deadlines.
- Assisting with monthly reporting.
- Other ad hoc expenditure reporting as requested by Management from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Accounting Technician qualification necessary.
- Minimum two years’ experience required working in a busy accounts payable environment.
- Proficiency in accounting systems software advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
We measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported, and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.