As a Part-Qualified Internal Auditor you will undertake the following duties:
- Assist with the delivery of internal projects and reviews.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Perform controls testing.
- Complete testing work papers and audit files.
- Assist with the preparation of high standard reports for review by Management.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in an internal or external audit role.
- Working towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, IIA or similar).
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
At Crowleys DFK, we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. You can avail of flexible working conditions when required.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We’re committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions. Opportunities for advancement are always available.
- Employees enjoy a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- As well as offering generous study leave, all of our employees are entitled to take birthday leave.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!