Working closely with Partners, you can expect your duties to include:
- A portfolio of high-profile clients and have the opportunity to build strong working relationships with them
- Preparation of financial reporting, month end closing and preparation of annual statutory financial statements for review by our Qualified Accountants
- Assist in the reviews of financial controls
- Mentoring, training and reviewing the work undertaken by trainees
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a practice environment
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of IT literacy with a track record of using MS Office and SAGE accounting packages
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. You can avail of flexible working conditions when required.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We’re committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions. Opportunities for advancement are always available.
- Employees enjoy a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- As well as offering generous study leave, all of our employees are entitled to take birthday leave.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!