As an Internal Auditor you can expect your duties to include:
- Responsibility for building strong working relationships with a portfolio of high-profile clients
- Assist with the planning of internal audit projects and reviews
- Review processes, systems and controls to identify any weaknesses
- Perform controls testing to assess the operating effectiveness of the control environment
- Prepare high standard reports detailing the recommended improvements and/or changes for Director and Partner review
- Present the findings and recommendations of the report to the client
- Act as a mentor and review the work of junior level staff to continually develop and improve the performance of the team
Skills & Experience:
- Exam qualified or part qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong internal control, risk management and internal audit experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and business report writing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Looking to relocate/move home to Ireland?
- Relocation assistance is provided if you are looking to relocate or move home to Ireland
At Crowleys DFK, we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. You can avail of flexible working conditions when required.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We’re committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions. Opportunities for advancement are always available.
- Employees enjoy a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- As well as offering generous study leave, all of our employees are entitled to take birthday leave.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!