As the Director of Internal Audit you can expect your duties to include:
- Responsibility for building and maintaining strong working relationships with a portfolio of high-profile clients
- Responsibility for the growth of the Internal Audit client portfolio through business development
- Prepare high standard reports for Partner review
- Responsibility for delivering high quality Internal Audit services to clients
- Building, developing and training a first class Internal Audit team
- Attending client meetings
- Ensuring Crowleys DFK is at the forefront of developments and advances in Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential
- Proven team management experience
- Strong internal control, risk management and internal audit experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and business report writing skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Looking to relocate/move home to Ireland?
- Relocation assistance is provided if you are looking to relocate or move home to Ireland
At Crowleys DFK, we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. You can avail of flexible working conditions when required.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We’re committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our employees feel supported and can develop their skills and long term career ambitions. Opportunities for advancement are always available.
- Employees enjoy a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- Birthday leave is offered to all of our employees.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!