Working closely with Partners and Management, you can expect your duties to include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries
- Performing all aspects of a risk-based audit process ensuring on time completion and within agreed fee budgets
- Preparing and reviewing audit paperwork
- Preparing and reviewing statutory compliant financial statements
- Supervising, training and reviewing the work undertaken by audit trainees
- Liaising closely to build effective working relationships with other departments to facilitate and support the audit process
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exam qualified or part qualified in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, IIA or similar qualification
- Strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues
- Strong attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Full Irish driving licence preferable
Looking to relocate/move home to Ireland?
- Relocation assistance is provided if you are looking to relocate or move home to Ireland
Because we measure our success not only in financial terms, but also in the growth and success of our employees.
- You will have opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients.
- We recognise the benefits of a sensible work/life balance for all of our employees. We provide flexible working conditions when required and other market benefits.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- We can and will help you grow your career. We are committed to making Crowleys DFK a place where our staff members can develop their skills and long-term career ambitions.
- We provide a great working environment at Crowleys DFK. We work hard but we play hard too! Regular sports and social activities help bring our employees together to help build the team environment we are so proud of today.
- Birthday leave is offered to all of our employees.
If so, please apply today as we would love to have a chat with you and tell you why a move to Crowleys DFK is step up in your career!