System & control reviews
At Crowleys DFK, we have extensive experience of internal review of systems and controls in both the public sector and other organisations.
We have helped many organisations to develop and implement sound systems of internal controls to assist them in achieving their strategic objectives.
Our experience allows us to implement best practice policies and procedures for our clients as well as providing continual development and monitoring of the operation of those systems.
Our experienced team can:
- Provide independent assurance on the soundness, adequacy and application of the system of internal control of an organisation.
- Help ensure the quality of internal and external reporting.
- Help ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulation, and also with internal policies with respect to the conduct of business.
- Enable an organisation to provide evidence that an independent review has been carried out.
- Suggest a framework through which the internal systems and controls can be periodically reviewed by Management and the Audit Committee (if any).
- Follow up on the status of implementation of recommendations made in previous efforts in reviewing the organisation’s internal financial control.