The highly experienced audit team at Crowleys DFK can provide you with a high quality audit service on which you can rely and that causes minimum disruption to your activities. The key to achieving this is effective communication. We guarantee that you are involved at the planning stage and kept fully informed about the progress of our work.
Our audit approach is tailored to suit the size and nature of your organisation and draws upon our extensive industry knowledge. We are pro-active during the course of our audit work. We look for opportunities to advise you on how to improve controls and financial performance.
The key features to our approach are:
- To gain an in-depth knowledge of your business
- To identify potential areas of difficulty and likely solutions.
- To agree with you the information that you would provide.
- To agree the reporting timetable and key dates.
- To brief our staff and ensure they spend time familiarising themselves with your organisation and systems.
- We have experienced audit staff who complete the audit effectively and efficiently.
- We ensure your financial statements comply with accounting regulations and statutory obligations.
- We send a management letter to highlight matters needing attention where necessary.
- We meet your reporting timetable.
- We can attend at board meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
- We segregate important and minor weaknesses with constructive suggestions for their improvement.
The firm is registered to carry out audit work by Chartered Accountants Ireland.