Retail & Distribution
At Crowleys DFK, we have extensive experience advising clients in all aspects of the retail and distribution industry, including wholesale, retail, and consumer, transport and logistics businesses.
We understand the challenges faced by the industry. Our multi-disciplinary retail and distribution specialists have the collective knowledge and experience in audit and accounting, tax, risk advisory and corporate finance to provide the strategic, practical and industry-focused advice you require.
We tailor our service to your particular requirements to help you address the issues affecting your business. Through a partner-led service we maintain regular contact with our clients and help them to develop financially efficient businesses.
We provide specialist advice in:
- Management reporting
- Cash and stock control
- Effective and efficient asset and business finance
- Capital allowances
- Business valuations
- Risk management
- Business plans, cash flow, forecasting and budgetary controls
- Management and financial accounting
- Specialist accounting systems
- VAT and PAYE – including ‘health checks’
- Corporate and personal taxation planning and compliance
- Shareholder issues
- Succession planning
- Sourcing finance
- Audit, internal audit and corporate governance
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Company secretarial
- Tax investigations