At Crowleys DFK we have a wealth of experience advising and working with legal firms. We are proud of the reputation and long term relationships we have built with our clients over the years. Our highly skilled and experienced specialists provide strategic and practical advice to help our clients meet their accounting and business needs.
With the recent expansion of the Law Society of Ireland’s monitoring team, all firms can now expect monitoring visits more frequently. Our work procedures are not merely designed to produce an accountants report but also provide assistance in ensuring your records are of the required standard. We have designed our work programmes to provide a cost effective service with the minimum amount of disruption to your business.
Our services include:
- Helping you meet your Law Society of Ireland compliance and regulatory requirements, including:
- providing specialists to deal with all your annual Law Society compliance, reporting and ad-hoc requirements
- ensuring client accounts have been administered in accordance with the Law Society’s accounting rules
- conducting health checks in advance of a Law Society visit to identify the more common breaches of the regulations and put procedures in place to ensure these breaches do not occur in the future
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Guidance on a wide range of IT development issues.
- Practical advice in terms of your accounting and business systems
- Personal tax
- Partnership tax
- Succession planning
- Payroll bureau service
- Bookkeeping service